WASTE TRANSPORT, COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL IN VENICE
SCALO FLUVIALE: waste transport
We are registered in the National Registry of Environmental Management Companies (Albo Nazionale Gestori Ambientali), no. VE/000680. We collect, transport, and dispose of waste – including hazadous or special waste – throughout Venice.
Our service includes preparing any documents or filling in any forms, entirely FREE OF CHARGE. We also offer estimates or specific analyses in order to classify the waste to be disposed of.
Our staff regularly follows nationally-recognised update courses, in order to observe the best safety practices while meeting our clients’ needs.
- TV sets
- Industrial fridges
- Conditioning units
- Batteries (alkaline, stylo, or nickel-cadmium)
- Exhausted oils
- Fixer solutions
- Developer solutions
- Paints and varnishes
Non-hazardous waste such as:
- Electronic equipment
- Telephony equipment
- Toner / inkjet cartridges
- Mixed waste: construction / demolition / bulky (rubble, drywall, wood, aluminium, iron)
- Paper waste (sensitive documents + certificate of disposal)
- Restaurant waste (exhausted vegetable oils)
European Waste Catalogue – Scalo Fluviale excerpt: CER Codice Europeo Rifiuti Scalo Fluviale (PDF).